Monday, February 23, 2009

boring day, lol

hi everyone,

what's up? I'm really bored and extremely tired and really pissed off because of... today. We started out with art, which was absolutely fine. Actually, pretty fun. Then we went to PE, and did badminton which was ok, not perfect, but ok. We learned to smash today, so, woohoo! After, we went to math, and our teacher gave us this kenken thing.

In case ur not chinese and you don't know what kenken means in chinese, it just means a toilet that is nothing but a hole. So we were laughing the entire math class because it was so funny and the teacher was like, "What the heck?" xD

Science was awesome and i found out that we're having a geology unit next, so bye bye mixtures and solutions! (In case u haven't noticed, i really really hate mixtures and solutions). After, we had lunch, which S&S, my best friends, had serious problems with. I didn't think it was that bad. anyways, after lunch i went to the library and borrowed some sort of book called, "Marked". Doesn't sound that bad and looks pretty cool. So after that, there was Chinese, which was pretty darn boring; and LA, where we were doing our mandala things.

After that came the subject of social studies, which really pissed me off. 

What the heck is wrong with Ms. Erickson? I swear, I really wanna kill her. I mean, I told her i wasn't going to the MUN conference, and she said:

'I'm very disappointed in you.' 

I mean, what the hell? It's an after school activity, woman. 

Whatever, I vented my anger out. Jeez, she's annoying at that. Otherwise, she's an ok teacher. Well, I just came back from After School Badminton which was soooo frickin' tiring. I swear, I'll die from young stress. 

Well, I'll say bye for now.
Milkshake

No comments:

Post a Comment